Before any foreign health food, dietary supplements, functional food, may be imported for sale into China, it must first obtain an Import Health food License from CFDA¡¯s Health Food Registration Department.
Quick Guide for Registrition Under CFDA or NHFPC in China:
What Shuzheng Can Offer
Below we list the major items of each registration application for which Shuzheng is responsible. At all times, we submit Fortnightly Status Reports to client on submission¡¯s progress so our clients know the exact status of their applications.
1. Initial consultation of product scheduled for registration
2. Review of product dossier for missing but material required for registration in China
3. Draft product standards for CFDA review and approval
4. Compile and collate product submission in CFDA¡¯s required order
5. Translate all documents and material required by CFDA
6. Initiate, accelerate and follow up product testing
7. Initiate, negotiate and set up commercial aspects of regulatory clinical trials in China
8. Follow through approval process and pick up CFDA import license for client
9. Consultation and opinions on specific problem in product registrations